We are the best water purifier service in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121.
In the pollution- ridden and highly toxic atmosphere we live in today, it is necessary to ensure that we at least consume purified and good quality water. Since the human body majorly consists of water, it is essential that the water we drink is fresh and free of contaminants that may harm the body. One of the best ways to get purified water is by purchasing water purifier for the home. In the pollution- ridden and highly toxic atmosphere we live in today, it is necessary to ensure that we at least consume purified and good quality water. Since the human body majorly consists of water, it is essential that the water we drink is fresh and free of contaminants that may harm the body. One of the best ways to get purified water is by purchasing water purifier for the home.
RO water purifiers are known to be one of the best purifiers in the world. It is a simple and uncomplicated water purification process that filters impurities and contaminants from tap water to give clean and fresh water, ready for consumption. One may use the clean and healthy water for drinking.
While there are a number of water purifiers available in the market, it makes sense to purchase the RO water purifier. This is because it has numerous advantages over other usual purifiers on offer. RO based system maintains an equilibrium in water, and filters out only the harmful and disease causing contaminants. The minerals and good bacteria, which is required by the body, are retained by the filtration process.
1. Changing RO filters on a regular basis:
A water purifier generally has three to five filtration stages. The filters need to be changed periodically as they become filled with impurities and stop working.
• The pre-filtering stage consists of a filter cartridge that leaves out sand and other sediments. The pre-filtering stage prevents the reverse osmosis membrane from getting damaged. You must change the pre-filter cartridge every six to nine months.
• The second phase of the filtration process is a carbon filter that removes chlorine and bad odor. Chlorine also potentially damages the RO membrane and must also get changed periodically, after every six to nine months.
• The third phase is the reverse osmosis stage where the residual sediments are excluded from the membrane and drained. You can replace this membrane after two to three years. Either do it yourself or call RO experts from Urban Clap to fix this. The condition of the RO membrane also depends on the quality of your local water supply.
2. Cleaning and sanitization:
The water purifier must be cleaned well by professionals as the system can get ruined during disconnection of the RO tank. Basically, your water purifier needs to go through a sanitization and a recharge once every year. Specific sanitization kits are also available and they can be purchased through various online stores if you feel like doing it manually. A user manual also comes with the water purifier system. In case you have lost it or have not been provided with one, here are the instructions for you: Begin by shutting off the mains supply of the water tank and then turning off the water supply from the shut-off valve. After that, the receiving water line connected to the RO tank is released by a wrench. You can use the sanitization kits for cleaning the insides of the tank. After cleaning, you need to reassemble the storage tank and finally, turn the water supply back on. You should avoid drinking the water right after reassembling the system.
3. Installing a softener for extra efficient functioning:
Softeners work great with a water purifier systems because the RO membranes are delicate in front of water-hardening minerals such as calcium and magnesium. Together with an RO membrane, softener safeguards and extends the durability. You might also observe the corrosion caused by hard water in your own home. Adding softeners can be difficult as you need to know where to install it. Generally, professionals are required to do this process – some heavy amount of plumbing is needed as the softeners have to be placed at the point where the water gets into your house.
4. Keeping the exteriors of the water purifier clean
In order to make your system last longer, for around 12 to 15 years, you need to clean it. Using some soapy water from the outside of the water purifier quite regularly also does the job. Also, make sure you keep cleaning the tap that is attached to the water purifier often.At Urban Clap, you can find professionals who would come to your home and provide the necessary help to elongate the durability of your water purifier. Some of the procedures can be done by yourself but you also run the risk of ruining it while reassembling the system. You do not have to worry about having the perfect-sized wrenches while disengaging the tank from the water supply. We also provide organic sanitizing materials that clean the insides of your tank.If cleaning yourself, you’ll want to consult your owner’s manual for specific details on how to sanitize your system, but here’s the process in general terms:
• Shut off the main valve completely
• Next dispense all of the water from your RO faucet Remove the sediment and carbon filters from their housing
• Remove the RO membrane from housing• Keep the filters out of their housings, but screw the housings back in place
• Pour about 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide into stage one housing
• Reattach all connections
• Turn the main valve back on
• Allow the system to run (without the filters, the storage tank will refill rapidly)
• Let the system run at least through 2 cycles
• Shut off the main valve again
• Install the new filters
• Let the tank fill back up and then drain one more time
We are the best aquaguard service center in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121