We are the best water purifier service in Chennai. Contact us at 9940492121.
Gold is the important metal in the world. In our life we can’t avoid gold particularly in India.
Cleaning jewellery with dish soap
- You can clean your water with dish soap
- Put some dish soap in warm water
- Then put the gold in that solution
- Soak for some time in soapy water
- Then scrub the gold with soft brush
- Then wash the gold with warm running water
- Then dry the gold with soft cloth
Cleaning Jewellery with Ammonia
- Ammonia can damage certain materials often used in jewelry.
- Don’t use ammonia when cleaning gold jewelry pieces that contain platinum or pearls.
- Add one part ammonia to six parts water.
- Stir gently to ensure an even mixture.
- Soak the jewelry in the mixture for no more than one minute
- Rinse the jewelry thoroughly under running water
- Gently dry the jewelry with a soft polishing cloth
Cleaning Jewellery with Glued-In Gemstones
- Know which types of jewelry should be kept dry
- Wipe the jewelry with a wet, soapy cloth
- “Rinse” the jewelry with a cloth dampened with plain water
- Lay or hang the pieces upside down after cleaning
- Cleaning Jewellery with Toothpaste
Use this method with care
- Mix a small quantity of toothpaste and water
- Scrub with a (soft-bristled) toothbrush
- Rinse generously in clean water
- Using Boiling Water
- Know when boiling is appropriate
Bring water to a boil
Carefully pour the water over your jewellery
Wait for the water to cool
Aquaguard toll free number chennai is 9940492121