Water purifier service in Chennai. Contact us at 9940492121.
1. Chocolates can help your heart to stay healthy. Lots of studies reveal that the flavonoids in chocolate can help your veins and arteries to stay supple and 114,000 participants who were given a few servings of dark chocolate a week. The results showed that their risk of getting a heart attack was reduced by about 37% while the chances of getting a stroke were 29% less when they had a higher consumption of chocolate.
2. Another study revealed that eating chocolate two or more times per week lowered the risk of death from heart disease by a whopping 50% over a 15 year period. Eating chocolate less frequently had no effect.
3. Chocolates may help improve your memory as you get older. Research has shown that when elderly people were given specially prepared cocoa extracts which was high in flavanols, their cognitive function greatly improved. The only problem is that when it comes to eating chocolate, the percentage of those cocoa flavanols is much reduced due to the processing and the addition of eggs, sugar and milk.
4. Dark chocolate’s cocoa polyphenols may be involved in cholesterol control. Seven-day consumption of regular dark chocolate resulted in a
6 percent decrease of LDL cholesterol and a 9 percent increase of HDL cholesterol.
5. Chocolates can help to avoid sunburn one study conducted in London found that women who were given chocolate with a high flavanol content were able to withstand double the amount of UV light on their skins without burning, compared to those on lower doses.
6. Chocolates can Protect Your Skin from the Sun. The bioactive compounds in dark chocolate may also be great for your skin. The flavonols can protect against sun damage, improve blood flow to the skin and increase skin density and hydration.
7. Cocoa may also significantly improve cognitive function in elderly people with mental impairment. It may improve verbal fluency and several risk factors for disease, as well.
8. There is considerable evidence that cocoa can provide powerful health benefits, being especially protective against heart disease. Of course, this doesn’t mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat. Maybe have a square or two after dinner and try to really savor them. If you want the benefits of cocoa without the calories in chocolate, consider making a hot cocoa without any cream or sugar.
9. It may be hard to believe, but that tasty dark chocolate you eat and love may also help you ward off cancer. That’s right — one of the benefits of dark chocolate is its potential as a cancer-fighting food.
10. To avoid overindulging in dark chocolate yet obtain the benefits of dark chocolate, it’s a smart idea to eat a little piece by itself after a solid meal or include it in a recipe. If you’re sensitive to caffeine or looking to avoid caffeine entirely, it’s important to know that there are measurable amounts of caffeine in dark chocolate. Caffeine side effects can include nervousness, increased urination, sleeplessness and a rapid heartbeat, all reasons to avoid caffeine overdose.
Aquaguard toll free number chennai is 9940492121