Aquaguard tollfree number chennai is 9940492121
Drinking water is so important for good health. When you were a kid in school, you learned that each molecule of water is made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. Every organ in the body heavily depends on water to function properly and to its capacity. We are almost water. Medieval thinkers still believe water is there to give the body volume; otherwise it would be nothing but dry chemicals.
Water is important to the mechanics of the human body. The body cannot work without it, just as a car cannot run without gas and oil. In fact, all the cell and organ functions made up in our entire anatomy and physiology depend on water for their functioning.
• Water serves as a lubricant
• Water forms the base for saliva and the fluids that surround the joints
• Water regulates the body temperature, as the cooling and heating is distributed through perspiration
• Water helps to alleviate constipation by moving food through the intestinal tract and thereby eliminating waste – the best detox agent
Regulates metabolismWater is Essential to Life:
The medical establishments see water as little else, when in fact water serves to energize every cell and organ in the body. It is crucial to every bodily operation and when we become dehydrated, the body instinctively begins to ration water to each organ. The brain, being the most important organ, gets the most water. The skin, being the least important, is rationed the least amount of water. Chronically dry skin and/or dandruff are signs of advanced bodliy dehydration, as are asthma and hyperventilation. It is the law of vital adaptation at work, that the body will do what it has to do to survive, which in this case means the most important organs get served first. If the body didn’t do that we would suffer the ill effects of dehydration much more rapidly.
Some Facts about Water:
• 75% of human beings are chronically dehydrated
• Thirst mechanism is often mistaken for hunger
• One glass of water deters hunger pangs for 98%
• The biggest trigger of day time fatigue is lack of water
• Research indicates that 8–10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers
• A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory and concentration
• Drinking refreshing and clean water plays a major role in reducing the risk of certain diseases
• Water carriers every nutrient, mineral, vitamin, protein, hormone and chemical messenger in your body to its destination. It lubricates and flushes wastes and toxins from all cells, cleanses the internal organs and helps to eliminate toxins from the bloodstream.The Many Roles of Water
• water improves oxygen delivery to the cells
• water helps to keep the blood thin and free flowing
• water helps to transport nutrients throughout the body
• water enables our cells to be hydrated
• water cushions our bones and joints
• water acts as a shock absorber to our joints and organs
• water helps us regulate our body temperature, if we are dehydrated we can become overheated or have heat stroke
• water keeps our lymph free flowing so it can properly remove wastes and toxins.
• water prevents our tissues from adhering and sticking together
• water lubricates our joints, some of the most mature signs of dehydration is joint pain
• water helps to improve the way our cells communicate
• water is a conductor, so it helps the cells to talk to each other and communicate
• water helps to maintain electrical properties of the cells
• water empowers the body’s natural healing process
We are the best water purifier service in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121