We are the best water purifier service in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121.
1. Drink a glass after every bathroom break. Start a habit by linking water with some of your most common daily activities.
Getting up from your desk for a bathroom break? Stop by the kitchen to chug a glass of water after leaving the restroom. Every time you pass the water cooler, fill up a cup.
2. Drinking a full cup before each meal can curb calorie intake because it causes you to feel full.
3. Dilute sugary drinks with water and ice.
If drinking juice, lemonade, or iced tea is a daily habit, water down your sips with H20 and a healthy helping of ice (aim for a one-to-one ratio). You’ll still get the sweetness you’re craving with a healthy dose of the water your body needs.
4. Eat water-rich foods. One sneaky way to increase the amount of water you consume on a daily basis:
eat your H2O. Add fruits and vegetables with high water content to your grocery shopping list.
5. Buy a bottle of water and carry it with you.
One of the main reasons that many of us don’t drink enough fluids is because we don’t have water with us. Keeping a bottle to hand to help keep you hydrated. Once your plastic water bottle is empty refill it and keep it in the fridge.
6. Drink water on your nights out.
A really great tip to drink more water is to substitute every other alcoholic drink on a night out with a glass of water. This is much healthier for your body and will save you from feeling horrible the next morning.
7. Drink through a straw and keep sipping throughout the day. Buy a crazy straw to make sure you do this or buy a water bottle with a sip filter.
8. Try different types of water like, spring, mineral, sparking and flavored water.
You can jazz up water with one of these variations. Remember, whatever helps to make water more enjoyable for you is a good thing.
9. Keep a bottle of water with you in the car and take a sip while you are stuck in traffic.
Driving dehydrates us especially in the hot weather and with the air con that dries out the air. On long car journeys make sure you set reminders on your phone as alerts to have a good drink of water every 30 minutes. In warm weather increase this to 15 minutes.
10. Add deadlines to your water drinking.
Aim to drink a certain amount by 10am, midday, 2pm and in the evening to make sure you hit your target, like this from Life hacker. Use a DIY water bottle with deadlines on so you know when and how to reach your targets during the day. In the evening, you can substitute cold water with a warm water drink to reach your goals.
We are the best aquaguard service center in chennai. Contact us at 940492121