We are the best water purifier service in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121
1. Hard-boiled eggs are rich in protein, and they make a great grab-and-go snack. Just pack a spoon with you—it will help you take the shell off quickly and neatly, especially if the eggs are very fresh.
2. The flesh of kiwis can be super soft, making it hard to separate the peel from this delicious fruit that’s packed with fiber, vitamin C, and folate. Using just a spoon, though, you can peel a kiwi quickly and neatly.
3. Ginger adds a fresh and spicy kick to almost any dish, but it has nooks and crannies that make it difficult to peel and mince. Here’s a quick and easy way to prepare fresh ginger using a spoon or a fork.
4. A fresh baguette features a delicious, crunchy crust and fluffy middle, but when it goes stale, it turns into a rubbery hunk of bread. Bring life back to dried-out, stale bread with this oh-so-easy technique.
5. Cheese is a tasty addition to any party platter, but the softer varieties can be hard to cut. Learn how to cut soft cheese into perfect slices so your guests can enjoy a snack without making a mess.
6. You may have a steel or a sharpener at home, but once a year, get a pro to revive those knives. Your chopping will get faster, more precise—and, believe it or not, safer.
7. Chicken breasts are expensive and can get dull after a while; thighs are juicier, cheaper, and more flavorful.
8. Do your scrambled eggs slide off the pan if you don’t use oil or butter? They should. Might be time for an upgrade.
9. Put the lid on the pot to make your water boil faster. Seems obvious, but if you don’t know, now you know.
10. Avoid evil glass cutting boards. And they’re all evil. Glass cutting boards send shivers down your spine when you use them. They dull your knives. They’re slippery. And they’re hard to use. Use wood, bamboo or plastic instead.
We offer kelvinator water purifier service in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121