We are the best water purifier service in chennai. Contact us at 9940492121.
Water pollution is the contamination of water in water bodies such as rivers, oceans, lakes and swamps. This means that one or more substances have built up in water to the extent of causing problems to people, animals and plants.Water pollution is the contamination of water in water bodies such as rivers, oceans, lakes and swamps. This means that one or more substances have built up in water to the extent of causing problems to people, animals and plants.
1. Do not dump in and around rivers. Dumping is the one of the major cause of water pollution.
2. Septic tank will eventually leak and human waste becomes exposed to ground water. So, clean and maintain septic systems properly.
3. Follow all water laws and regulations, these regulations and laws are in place for a reason breaking the rules put the water at risk.
4. If you are putting “normal” fertilizer, pesticides, and other chemicals on your lawn or in your gardens, you are contributing to the pollution problem. So try to avoid those types of pesticides use only natural fertilizer.
5. Many of the chemicals found in our food, household cleaners, personal care products, and medications are all being dumped back into the waterways. These chemicals are NOT adequately filtered through municipal water treatment facilities. So surely we must avoid those types of chemicals.
6. Less plastic and no litter because this type of plastic is easy for wildlife to swallow and eventually causes death. Plastic factories also deliver much of the pollution that is not bio-degradable. Up to 40 percent of all bottled waters are merely re-processed tap water.
7. Where storm water lands in ditches or culverts, a check dam or ditch check can be used to filter the runoff, preventing sediment pollution and trash from exiting the property.
8. As a way of reducing the pollution load to zero, there is a need for the more advanced engineered cleaning process. Some developed worlds have sewage treatment plants with extra systems for eliminating pathogens and nutrients. Other regions should emulate this strategy to reduce sewage pollutant loads to zero.
9. Agricultural production practices qualify as massive causal agents for water pollution. Green agricultural practice techniques like crop rotation, mulching, planting perennial crops, contour plowing, and installing silt fences can minimize the effects of silt deposition. It will give some good effect of preventing the water pollution.
10. The installation of pre-treatment facilities and adoption of quality waste treatment protocols in the industries can extensively help to eliminate the toxic contaminants from the discharge.
11. Environmental protection policies such as the Clean Water Acts work to ensure that anti-pollution laws are effected and apply to all significant waters including ground water.
12. Avoiding throwing of oils, paints, chemicals and medicines in sink drain or toilet can as well contribute to reducing the dangers of water pollution. Waste consumer products and utilities such as drugs, battery cells, and other chemical wastes can be disposed at designated disposal points where the relevant authorities can collect and dispose them effectively.
13. Use water wisely. Do not keep the tap running when not in use. Also you can reduce the amount of water you use in washing and bathing. If we all do this, we can significantly prevent water shortages and reduce the amount of dirty water that needs treatment.
14. In many developed cities, waste or sewage treatment is very efficient, and designed to minimize pollution of water bodies.
15. Buy more environmentally safe cleaning liquids for use at home and other public places. They are less dangerous to the environment.
Aquaguard toll free number chennai. Contact us at 9940492121