Sigma aquaguard is the best water purifier service in chennai. We offer general service and maintenance for your water purifier. Let us see the ways to make drinking water taste better.
- Add fresh fruits in to the water Citrus fruits, such as lemons, limes, and oranges, are classic water enhancers, but other fruit flavors might also tempt your taste buds.
- Try crushing fresh raspberries or watermelon into your water, or adding strawberry slices. Cucumber and fresh mint are refreshing flavors as well.
- Use fresh juice, any fruit juice can be a good base flavor for water, but tart juices, like cranberry, pomegranate, grape, and apple, are especially delicious.
- Fruits and their juices don’t just taste good it also helps to consume vitamins and antioxidants that can benefit your health too.
- If plain old water isn’t inspiring to you, try a naturally effervescent mineral water, which will give you the added benefit of minerals.
- An another way to make drinking water to healthier than normal one to use bubbly seltzer, a carbonated water. You can add fresh fruit or natural juice flavors to your seltzer, as suggested above, or look for naturally flavored seltzers at your local market.
- Do some creative ideas with ice.Some say that ice water tastes better than water served at room temperature. If that’s so, flavored ice cubes may make an even better drink.
- Use some of the flavoring suggestions above and start experimenting with fresh fruit, mint, or cucumber ice cubes. Simply chop your additive of choice, add it to your ice cube tray along with water, then freeze.
- You may also consider juice, tea, or coffee cubes. If you want to be more creative, use ice cube trays that come in fun shapes, like stars, circles, or even fish.
- After boiling vegetables, such as carrots, reserve the water and chill overnight for a vitamin-packed blast of flavor.
- Add some artificial sweetener, like Splenda or Stevia, to give your drink pep without the calories.
- Add some rose petals into water, it will give some good fragrance while drinking.
- Adding a small pinch of salt and a splash of juice to drinking water helps your body to absorb it better so you’ll feel rehydrated faster.
- Fresh herbs such as basil, lemongrass, lavender, peppermint or cinnamon can quickly lend a lot of flavor to your water. Get creative with your herbs and try different combinations to keep things interesting.
- For a warm, tasty treat that will also hydrate you better than plain water, drink a mug of low-sodium broth. The nutrients and proteins in broth also make it one of the best foods for combating a cold or the flu!
Sigma aquaguard service center in chennai provide general service and maintenance for your water purifier. Call us at 9940492121.